Call Today 803.359.3301
New – No Court Divorce Approved for South Carolina!

New – No Court Divorce Approved for South Carolina!

Uncontested divorce proceedings have been deemed essential, and are now able to be finalized with a new no court process. We can help you obtain this divorce without a trip to an attorney’s office or the courthouse. Call us at 1-888-304-2418 to get started.

In order to qualify all of the following must apply to your situation:

  1. You and your spouse must both agree to be divorced.
  2. You and your spouse must fully cooperate with the divorce process.
  3. You and your spouse must fully agree and have a plan for all financial issues.
  4. You and your spouse must fully agree and have a plan for all child custody and visitation issues.
  5. You and your spouse must both have state-issued ID’s.
  6. You and your spouse have been separated for at least 1 year.

If you qualify then we can help you obtain a new no court divorce.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long will it take to get a divorce?

Our best estimate is 1-2 weeks if you and your spouse are organized and fully cooperative.

This is significantly faster than most divorces took to obtain when a court hearing was required.

How much does it cost?

If you can answer YES to all of the qualifying requirements listed above you’ll qualify for a FREE phone consultation with a divorce attorney.

We can quote you the exact price for your case after learning what property, debt, or child custody provisions must be included in your documents. No matter what though getting a divorce this way is THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of dollars cheaper than a typical drug out contested case. 

Do you have any experience with divorces?

Yes, attorney James R. Snell, Jr., has successfully completed over 300 divorce actions. He is the former president of the Lexington County Bar Association. Due to most courts closing for the virus we are offering to help with the no court divorces since this is something we can help people do without them having to leave home.

Can you represent both me and my spouse?

No. We can only represent one side of the divorce. Since it will be uncontested and we are handling all the paperwork, your spouse may not feel that they need a separate attorney.

Can my spouse pay half the cost?

Your spouse can reimburse you for their share of the cost if you both agree. We only accept payment from one side. Payment can be made by credit or debit card.

What does uncontested mean?

Uncontested means that you and your spouse agree on EVERYTHING necessary to complete the divorce. That includes getting the divorce, how to divide any property or financial accounts, child support, and the visitation schedule for the children. You need to have already spoken with your spouse and verified that they will agree to everything you want and that you agree to everything they want.

Can I change my name?

Yes. You can resume your former name as part of the divorce process.

If you want a name change that isn’t part of a divorce those too are available with no court hearing required.

Where are you located?

Our main office is in Lexington with a satellite location in Columbia. Because this procedure is approved all over South Carolina we can help anyone in any county if they qualify. You also aren’t required to come to our office or go to the courthouse.

What is the next step?

Contact our office by telephone at 1-888-304-2418.

When you call our staff will review your situation to make sure that you qualify for the no court divorce. If so, you will receive a free telephone consultation with a divorce attorney. We can then begin your case immediately.


Get Started Today

We're Available to Schedule Immediate, Same-Day Consultations
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.